8th April, 2018 is the D-Day for all the JEE aspirants.
Joint Entrance Examination (Main) is a national level entrance test conducted by CBSE for admission to B.Arch, B.Tech and other courses offered in the NITs, IIITs and other prestigious colleges in the country. It is also the qualifying test for JEE (Advanced) for admission to the IITs.
For the IIT aspirants, it is the day which decides if they are eligible to write the JEE Advanced. For the NIT aspirants, it is the day which decides which institue they are going to attend for the next 4 years.
While the result that you are going to get completely depends on your 2 years of hard work, still, here are 5 last minute tips that might help you to boost your score.
- Believe in yourself – Keep telling yourself that you have worked and studied hard for the past 2 years, you will make it.
- Get a good night’s sleep – Sleep helps you in focussing and concentrating better during the exam next day.
- Do not study anything on the day before the exam – Studying before the exam might activate the panic button in your mind and this may create unncessary stress leading to poor performance in the actual exam. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not study anything on the day before JEE Main.
- Talk to your parents – Your parents have seen you from childhood and they know how to calm your nerves down the best. Talk to them or your mentor and calm your nerves down before the real battle begins.
- Pack your bags early – Admit card, Aadhar card and a lot of other things are to be carried to the exam centre. Make sure you pack your stuff well in advance so that you do not forget taking anything to the centre. Make sure you recheck once as well.
We sincerely wish you all the best for your exams. May all of you get the college and stream you are aiming for.